• Registration will open at 9 am and citizens will be able to register, book an appointment for vaccination, anytime and anywhere, through Co-WIN
• Booking once made on cowin.gov.in can be rescheduled
The next phase of the world’s largest Covid-19 vaccination drive for the age-appropriate population groups starts from today (1 March) onwards. Registration will open at 9 am and citizens will be able to register, book an appointment for vaccination, anytime and anywhere, using the Co-WIN platform.
A user guide for the citizen registration and appointment for vaccination has also been uploaded on the websites of the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the National Health Authority (NHA).
PM Narendra Modi vaccination by AIIMS nurse Sister P Niveda
What can you do on www.cowin.gov.in self-registration module?
1) Register for a vaccination session
2) Selection of Vaccination centre of convenience
3) Book your slot to get the vaccine
4) Reschedule the vaccination date
Covid vaccination phase 2 starts today: When, how, where to get inoculated
How to register for the Covid vaccine?
• Log on to www.cowin.gov.in
• Enter your mobile number
• Get an OTP to create your account
• Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
• Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document
• The page will ask you if you have any comorbidities, which can be answered by simply clicking on ‘yes’, ‘no’.
• If 45+, upload doctor’s certificate as comorbidity proof
• Once the details are entered for registration, Click on the “Register” button
• Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”
• A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
• There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
• Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code.
• Date and availability will also be displayed.
• Click on the ‘book’ button.
• On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination centre.
• Once the Appointment is fixed, it can be rescheduled at any later stage but before the vaccination appointment day.
• For this, re-login to the “Citizen Registration” module; with your already registered mobile number.
• After the first dose, the booking of the second dose will be done automatically.